A new Dayz update 1.17.1 details released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Dayz 1.17 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Dayz version 1.17 hotfix 1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added CR-550 Savanna rifle, Longhorn pistol, P1 pistol, and much more
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dayz patch 1.171 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Dayz Update 1.171 Hotfix 2 Patch Notes
- Fixed a game lag when killing infected
- It was not possible to lower the flag from the flag pole
- It was possible to skip the engine starting animation for vehicles
- The camera would zoom briefly when using eye focus during certain actions
- Cooking on the gas stove would take exceptionally long
- Vertical camera settings were not saved after restarting the game
- Player bodies would not leave their equipment after being skinned and quartered
- Buried items would still show option to bury
- Headtracking TrackIR was not functioning
- Added: CGame.GetHostName() and CGame.GetHostData() methods for client to get information about currently connected server
- Fixed: Referencing AbstractWave would give an empty compilation error on Retail instead of just a warning in certain scenarios
- Changed: AbstractWave has private ctor and dtor in Diag/Workbench to warn about script deleting it while it shouldn’t
Download free Dayz patch 1.17.1 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
#Dayz #Update #Patch #Notes