Dead Cells update 1.34 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Dead Cell patch notes, the latest update added various performance improvements and bug fixes. Apart from this, today’s Dead Cells patch 1.34 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new biome, 3 enemies, 3 weapons, 3 mutations, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Dead Cells version 1.34 will fix a few of these issues.
Dead Cells Update 1.35 Patch Notes – April 11, 2022
- Using Hunter’s Grenade on Mimic and Gold Gorger spawns Elite Zombie
- Tonic’s health recovery is taken into account by Midas’ Blood
- Crash on Runner teleport and BC4+ mob teleports if hero is not in the room
- Soft lock when queen dies while you’re being resurrected by her when she has low enough health
- Pickpocket bugged SFX
- Mimic pulls you through the floor
- When using the Hunter’s Grenade on the Mimic, the item you attempt to buy is sometimes unavailable
- Obtaining a two-handed weapon from the Mimic only upgrades the primary hand.
- Extracting blueprint from mimic breaks the purchase
- Food mimic + Hunter’s grenade = bugged food
Twitch integration bugs in the Bank
- Streamer is able to navigate to the Bank before next level modifier vote is settled
- During darkness modifier, player gets killed in the elevator before he can do anything
- Twitch chest replaces special chest at the end of obstacle course, summoning enemies when you’re unable to use conventional weapons, and seemingly disabling the outfit loot drop.
Download free Dead Cells patch 1.34 on PlayStations 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Dead #Cells #Update #Patch #Notes