A new Bloons TD Battles 2 update 1.2 is now available to download on PC, iOS, Android & Steam. According to the official Bloons TD Battles 2 patch notes, the latest update added a new hero (Benjamin), universal Xp and more. Apart from this, the BTD Battles 2 update 1.2 includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added new Boss Bloons and Paragon Towers. Unfortunately, players are still facing some issues with the game. Today’s BTD Battles 2 patch 1.1 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
BTD Battles 2 Update 1.2 Patch Notes – April 11, 2022
Earn Benjamin points to unlock DJ Benjammin’
Earn Universal XP alongside Tower XP from playing games and opening chests.
- You can use Universal XP to supplement Tower XP when buying any upgrades or mastery items.
- Convert unwanted Tower XP into Universal XP using Monkey Money
- You can now send Emotes to your opponent in the lobby and after the game is over.
- You can now preview cosmetic items before you buy them using the preview button on the item.
- The private matches screen now has a button to show matches that have been created on your local network so you can join them without needing a match code.
- Multitouch is now supported on compatible devices. You can now place and upgrade towers, fire abilities, and send emotes without having to interrupt your stream of eco.
- The Ports and Inflection maps can now appear in Casual mode and can be selected in Private Matches. They will still only appear in ZOMG Superdome and Hall of Masters in Ranked mode.
- xx4 Sharp Shooter: crit now occurs on average every 8 shots instead of 10
- xx5 Crossbow Master: crit now occurs on average every 5 shots instead of 6
- xx4 Icicles: $2000->$2400
- xx3 Merchantmen: $1800 -> $1600
- xx5 Trade Empire: $23k -> $19k
- xx3 Neva-Miss Targeting: pierce 8->12
- 4xx Arcane Spike: damage to MOAB class bloons 16->18
- 5xx Archmage: damage to MOAB class bloons 26->30
- xx4 Dark Champion: $60k->$55k
- x4x Jungle’s Bounty: $2800 ->$3000 and initial cooldown 10->20s
- 5xx Superstorm: max blowback distance reduced to 350, and DDTs use up 10->30 pierce
- Level 10 Wall of Trees: RBE 3000->2500 (level 20 remains unchanged at 5000)
- Level 10 Kraken: RBE 1500->1250 (level 20 remains unchanged at 2500)
- Fixed upgrade button sometimes displaying even when all upgrades on a tower had been purchased
- Fixed display issue with hero unlock screen on some devices
- Fixed Monkey Village buffing towers before it was placed
- Fixed xx3 Monkey Village reducing eco from purple bloons instead of increasing it
- Fixed “View Hero” button on Showcase items not directing to the specific hero
- Fixed x5x Druid vines dealing too much damage when buffed by other towers
- Fixed xx1 Alchemist not increasing the fire rate of crosspath attacks
- Fixed notifications not dismissing correctly after VIP status expires
- Localisation fixes
- Fixed Churchill portrait covering the pop counter on the in-game upgrade menu
- Fixed x4x Glue Gunner activated ability visuals lasting longer than the ability itself
- Fixed 5xx Super Monkey spawning too many planes by sacrificing Military Monkeys
- Fixed xx4 Bomb Shooter creating more explosions than intended when it has its pierce buffed
Download free BTDB2 update 1.2 on PC (Steam).
#Bloons #Battles #BTDB2 #Update #Patch #Notes #Hero