Dauntless update 1.71 (v1.8.1) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Dauntless 1.71 patch notes, the latest added various fixes and changes. Apart from this, Dauntless version 1.71 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added omnicells, a new craftable gear that provides a wide range of build options.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Dauntless version 1.71 will fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dauntless 1.71 (1.8.1) Patch Notes – October 28, 2021
NEW OMNICELL: REVENANT
Forge your life force into a weapon. Use Revenant’s active ability to summon tenacious tendrils and inflict massive damage to your foes — but be careful, this consumes health which cannot be regained until Revenant’s benefits end. As a passive, Revenant grants lifesteal. Use Vengeful Hearts dropped from a Bloodshot Shrowd to craft this new omnicell.
Passive: Lifesteal +2%.
When Revenant state ends, each stack of Void Energy grants 125 health per second for 10 seconds.
Active: Drain up to 500 health to enter Revenant state and spawn a Void Orb.
For every 100 health drained, summon an Umbral Tendril that deals 700 umbral damage.
If an Umbral Tendril hits a target, it spawns an additional Void Orb upon impact.
Picking up a Void Orb grants a stack of Void Energy, which gives +4% damage and extends Revenant state by 1 second.
Revenant state lasts for 15 seconds and prevents all healing.
Cooldown: 10 seconds.
A stronger, more devious Shrowd has appeared on the Shattered Isles. The Bloodshot Shrowd not only corrupts Slayers, but steals their health to unleash its true power. Slay it on Twilight Sanctuary in the Ritual of Blood island event. Read the new Twilight Observer lore node on Twilight Sanctuary to uncover this Behemoth’s secrets…
The Bloodshot Shrowd also drops a rumour for the Shadow Scythe axe skin.
UNSEEN NEOPHYTE EVENT PASS
From October 21 to November 1, find and complete the quests outlined in the Mysterious Notes to unlock the Unseen Neophyte Event Pass.
This free event pass grants the Unseen Recruit Armour on completion. Show your support for the nefarious Unseen cultists with this unique cosmetic set.
NEW CONTROLLER PRESET: HUNTER
We’ve added a new controller preset. You can toggle between the Slayer and Hunter control schemes in the settings. Find out which one you prefer!
We had planned to remove ace chips from the game and convert existing ace chips to aetherdust in 1.8.3 with the goal of reducing the amount of different currencies in the game. Due to an error, some of this work made it into 1.8.0, resulting in wrong aetherdust values at the Middleman.
- Ace chips will automatically be converted to aetherdust in patch 1.8.3 at the rate of 12 aetherdust per ace chip.
- Players can also convert early by purchasing aetherdust directly from the store at the same rate (1:12).
- Cell cooking speed up now costs 1 aetherdust per 10 minutes, or 6 aetherdust per hour (was 1 per hour).
- Increase rare cells dusting from 20 aetherdust to 25.
- Increase epic cells dusting from 40 aetherdust to 50.
- Corruption pools now have a small delay between when they’re spawned and when they apply the corruption effect.
- Shadowtouched Koshai can now be staggered during its “Spreading Corruption” attack.
- Removed the Shockwaves and High Alert island events on Twilight Sanctuary.
- Added the Ritual of Blood island event to Twilight Sanctuary.
- The Infernal Gaze island event found on The Blazeworks no longer includes lava walls. Instead, the event now includes blaze danger zones and splitting lava.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Balanced the audio during the Shards of Chaos island event. The amount of explosions was far too much to handle…
- Rustic, Arboreal, and Divination dyes are now available for purchase in the store.
- Omnicells’ active abilities are now listed before passive abilities in the equipment details.
- Empty perk slots now have perk specific tip text.
- Challenges completed during Escalations will instantly award the corresponding currency.
- Fixed an issue where some missiles would miss the target when using Phaelanx weapons’ unique effect.
- Phaelanx weapons’ unique effect will no longer stop functioning if the targeted Behemoth dies during the attack.
- The terra status glow visual effect will no longer persist on Behemoths after the effect expires.
- Stormclaw’s visual effect no longer appears randomly on the map.
- Improved performance when claiming a bounty.
- Improved performance when using a curiosity.
- Bounty token notifications now appear when claiming daily login rewards from the fountain.
- The quest complete UI pop-up now has a matching audio effect.
- All challenges and bounties asking players to complete challenges will now progress.
- Fixed a bug where dodge requirements for quests, challenges, and bounties were not counting.
- The Chronovore and Phaelanx island events now count for event objectives.
- The loadout tutorial now says the correct number of available loadout slots.
- The Berserker Cell now has the correct category icon in the Trials store.
- Loot notifications in Escalation are now visible when breaking Behemoth parts.
- The frozen status no longer covers other HUD elements.
- Reduced the width of the event UI box.
- Island event descriptions have more space between each other on The Hunting Grounds’ screen.
- Broken parts no longer appear in the wrong loot screens.
- Long event descriptions will no longer break the event tracker.
- Fixed a bug where selecting a locked dye would break the dye select UI.
- Fixed a bug where in-game patch notes would display incorrectly if opened too fast at launch.
Download free Dauntless update 1.71on PS4 and Xbox One.
The post Dauntless Update 1.71 Patch Notes (v1.8.1) – October 28, 2021 appeared first on UpdateCrazy.
#Dauntless #Update #Patch #Notes #v181 #October