Crab Game cosmetics update 2 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Crab Game patch notes, the latest update added new cosmetic items to the game.
Previously, a launch day update was released with various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Crab Game update 2 will address a few of these errors.
What is new in today’s Crab Game Cosmetics Update 2 Patch notes ?- November 30, 2021
- Crates are completely free to open.
- When a game finished, there is a chance to receive a crate drop.
- Being toxic / reported / banned / kicked will lead to less drops.
- There is a limit to how many crates you can get every day.
- Crates can be opened by entering your Inventory, found in the Main Menu.
- Crates can also be earned by completing daily quests.
- You can open your crates from the in-game inventory.
- There are currently 4 main categories of items you can receieve: Hair, Hats, Accessories & Shoes.
- There are 50+ items in total, with different rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Extraordinary & Legendary. In addition, items can have special attributes.
- When opening a crate, your items can have special attributes.
- Color – Every item earned from crates comes in a different color. There are 4 tiers of color rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare & Legendary.
- Shiny – There is a very small chance an item is shiny. These items are very rare, and will give off a glow / shine.
- Brand– Hats have a small chances of being branded with “YIKE”.
- Complete daily quests to earn crates.
- Once you complete a daily quest, you can claim your item.
- You receive a new quest 24 hours after claiming your item.
- There’s probably a few bugs with this, literally finished the system like 5 minutes before uploading this update lol
- Can now freecam spectate when eliminated.
- Inventory section in Main Menu.
- “Featured Items” and item shop integration.
- Steam Marketplace support; you can sell and buy items on the Steam Market.
- Various optimizations and bug fixes.
#Crab #Game #Cosmetics #Update #Patch #Notes