Relic has released a new Company of Heroes 3 update 1.1 on PC(Steam) and Xbox One. According to the official CoH3 1.1 patch notes, the latest update adds a significant number of bug fixes, quality-of-life improvements, gameplay balance adjustments, and all-new features and content.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Company of Heroes 3 patch 1.1.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
New Content & Systems
As part of this update, we’re introducing Challenges. With Challenges, you will have the opportunity to complete daily and weekly in-game objectives in Multiplayer and Co-op vs A.I. automatch to earn Merit, which can be used to unlock cosmetics for your favorite units.
For Daily and Weekly Challenges, you can expect new, randomly selected Challenges ranging from ‘Kill 50 vehicles with anti-tank guns’ to ‘Gain 50 veteran ranks with Wehrmacht infantry’.
Daily Challenges will appear at 5pm PT every day and three new Weekly Challenges will be available each Saturday at 5pm PT.
With this update, we are launching a range of cosmetic options in the store, allowing players to customize their armies in both multiplayer and singleplayer. Some content featured in the store can be purchased with either War Bonds or Merit (earnable with Challenges), or solely with War Bonds – more on these further below.
One of our goals with the In-Game Store is to ensure there is always a balanced mix of earnable and paid content available so that players can choose how they use the store, and that there is unlockable content available to everyone. This will apply to everything in the store when it launches, and as we move forward.
Changes & Fixes
Some highlights include:
- A small update to the Unique Player Color option. Allies will now be cool colors and enemies will be warm colors
- Fixed several icons and portraits with the correct Company of Heroes 3 assets
- All new voiceover for Gurkha Infantry
- Audio adjustments for map pings
- Added an option to enable Exclusive Control Groups. With this option, squads only occupy one control group at a time, like in previous CoH games
- Fixed the Recently Played With list
- Adjusted territory layout on (8) Mignano Gap and made minor adjustments to Strategic and Victory Point locations on (6) Gazala Landing Ground
- Fixed several issues where bridges did not correctly have cover
- Bloom was removed and we fixed blur or “haze” on the maps
- And plenty of more additional changes and fixes for Audio, Art, Animation, UI/UX, and Maps
- Pathfinders have had their utility and early power toned down
- The M13/40 has also seen some reductions in power
- Loiters have been toned down to be less oppressive
- Vehicles commanded to face in a different direction will turn properly instead of driving in circles
- Many tooltips and descriptions have been updated to better reflect the abilities, units, veterancy, and upgrades for greater clarity and information to the player.
#Company #Heroes #Update #Patch #Notes #CoH3