COD Warzone update 1.56 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Warzone patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Previously, a major Warzone update 1.55 added a new MP map, a new Operator, four new weapons, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing crashes, lag, shuttering, matchmaking, and other issues. COD Modern Warfare version 1.56 will fix a few of these issues.
Call of Duty Warzone Patch 1.56 Notes – Official
- Private Matches have been updated to align with Public Match settings.
- Fixed an issue causing inconsistent Operator parachuting functionality.
- Fixed an issue causing the Community Challenges under the Rebirth Reinforced Event tab to not display the current/updated challenge.
- Fixed an issue causing the Armaguerra 43 (VG) to mistakenly appear ingame as Submachine Gun Charlie.
- Fixed an issue causing the Circle to occasionally move outside of playable space on Caldera.
- Fixed an issue causing Party Invite notification text to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue causing Armor Satchels acquired via Heavy Weapon Crates to equip with 0 out of 8 Armor Plates available.
- Fixed an issue causing Heavy Weapon Crate pallets to occasionally appear as non interactable ground loot.
- Fixed an issue causing an incorrect Mode to appear on the menu while queueing for a Match.
- Fixed an issue causing a Scavenger Contract loot crate to spawn outside of reach on Rebirth Island.
Download free Call of Duty Warzone update 1.56 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
#COD #Warzone #Update #Patch #Notes