Clash Royale update (Nov 15, 2021) is now available to download on Android and iOS devices. According to the official Clash Royale patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Previously, a major update added the Archer Queen, Golden Knight, and Skeleton King to the game.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Clash Royale version will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Clash Royale Patch Notes – November 15, 2021
- Tornado will now cause damage when Champions activate their ability.
- Mega Knight will now damage Archer Queen if she’s cloaked during the jump.
- Electro Giant counter-zaps now correctly causes damage to enemy units.
- Removed Champions from players decks if under KL 14.
- Champions will now correctly return to your Card cycle at the end of a Touchdown round.
- Fix for some players names displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed some loading issues.
- Fix for Facebook connection.
- Fixed some localization errors.
- Other small fixes.
Download the free Clash Royale patch on Android.
#Clash #Royale #Update #Patch #Notes #Official