Clash Royale November 15 update released on Android and iOS devices. According to the official Clash Royale patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added gameplay optimizations to the game.
Previously, a major update added the Archer Queen, Golden Knight, and Skeleton King to the game.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Clash Royale patch will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Clash Royale Patch Notes – November 15, 2021
- With the today’s update tornado will now cause damage when Champions activate their ability.
- Mega Knight will now damage Archer Queen if she’s cloaked during the jump.
- Electro Giant counter-zaps now correctly causes damage to enemy units.
- The latest update removed Champions from players decks if under KL 14.
- Champions will now correctly return to your Card cycle at the end of a Touchdown round.
- Addressed some players names displaying incorrectly.
- Addressed loading issues.
- Fixed Facebook connection.
- Fixed some localization errors.
- Other small fixes.
Download the free Clash Royale patch on Android.
#Clash #Royale #November #Update #Patch #Notes