A new Bugsnax update 2.05 is now available to download on PS4, PS5(2.004), PC and Xbox One. Accroding to the official Bugsnax patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Bugsnax patch 2.05 (2.005.000) also includes stability improvements.
Recently, a major Isle of BIGsnax update added new features, changes, quests, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, some players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Bugsnax version 2.05 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Bugsnax Patch 2.05 Notes – Official
- Fixed Triffany talking to nobody when Floofty isn’t around.
- Ensure Broken Tooth time trial flare is visible if quest active.
- Mothza Supreme tornados no longer turn black when Mothza Supreme is sauced.
- Improved Lollive and Tikkada Masala getting stuck carrying objects.
- Bugsnax frozen and punted by Scoopy Banoopy should properly be encased in ice instead of falling into a void.
- Added blocker to prevent Chandlo from trying to walk into the wall forever when he has to poop.
Download free Bugsnax update 2.05 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
#Bugsnax #Update #Patch #Notes