Brawlhalla update 10.44 patch notes released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Brawlhalla 10.44 patch notes, the latest update added new features (emojis), invite to lobby, and more. Additionally, the Brawlhalla version 10.44 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a big update added new items to Mallhalla and introduce new Advanced AI bots. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Brawlhalla version 10.44 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Brawlhalla 10.44 Patch Notes
In this update we’ve introduced a new Emojis system so players can communicate on all platforms! Players can use Emojis to communicate after or between matches on the Scoreboard screen and in the Lobby. There are 15 Emojis featuring different Legends with unique expressions and emotions.
- Players now can express themselves on all platforms!
- The default bindings to use an Emoji are: “]”on keyboard and “RB” on controller. There is a small cooldown timer after consistently using an Emoji.
- Saying “GG” after a match will automatically activate the “GG” Emoji for an easy shortcut.
- If a player is muted, their Emojis are hidden from the player that muted them.
- Since post-game chat was a feature only available on the Steam client and did not exist between platforms, it has been replaced by the Emoji system. It is still available in character select, mid-match for spectators, custom lobbies, matchmaking lobbies, and the main menu for clans on PC and Mac.
- There are now options for PC and Mac players to customize their chat visibility between all, friends+clanmates, or no chat.
Looking for your next Ranked 2v2 partner or want to spar against the last opponent you played? Players can now invite other players they just brawled with or against from matchmade games to a lobby!
- This can be done from the Scoreboard screen either from the Inspect menu or the Lobby menu in the top-right hub.
- Players select what type of lobby to invite other brawlers to, but the type of lobby will not change until the invited player joins.
- A notification will appear if the invited player accepts the invitation. Players can accept the invitation from their notifications in the Lobby menu or Main Menu.
- Players can also invite their opponent even if they are not on their friends list.
We are continuing to add additional security measures to online play. During the month of October we will be testing Easy Anti-Cheat integration. Once enabled, ranked queues and tournament lobbies will use this system.
On Windows, this requires a 64-bit operating system. Nearly all PC players are already running compatible versions of Windows. Very old versions of Windows (such as Vista and XP) may not support EAC. If you are one of the few whose computer does not meet the requirements, or you disable EAC, all other game modes are still available.
- Updated the icon of the language setting.
- Updated the Steam status to more accurately display its steps when launching the game.
- Players who are not involved in Sudden Death during a matchmaking game will now receive a notification for when it is safe for them to quit without penalty. Exceptions: You can’t leave early if a local guest is still playing, and you will not receive a notification if you are grouped up with a remote client.
- Power Rankings have been updated for Summer 2021.
- Lowered the height of the Table and Table Pieces in the Brawldown game mode to be more level with the ground.
- Fixed an issue where the controller settings screen would show unbindable directions that would go out of the window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Elo not to be adjusted following a match. Thank you Vili for reporting this!
- Fixed Hattori’s misaligned forearm in her character select animation.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Bödvar, Isaiah, Mordex, Artemis, Jaeyun, Scarlet, Queen Nai, Petra, and Azoth.
- Bödvar – He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Mordex – Wielding Gauntlets and Scythe, this lycanthrope steps into battle!
- Artemis – Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion, Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe; she is ready to fight!
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Hammer to take into battle.
- Queen Nai – With each victory nourishing the gods of her people, Queen Nai has come wielding Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Azoth – Devoted acolytes bring this brilliant and ruthless lich lord to life as he comes into Valhalla to do battle with Bow and Axe.
Download free Brawlhalla version 10.44 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
#Brawlhalla #Update #Patch #Notes