Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.8.2 is now available to download on PS4, PC(Steam), and Xbox. According to the official ACC patch notes, the latest update addressed client crashes, lag, shuttering, and more. Apart from this, ACC update 1.8.2 also added general performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released which added free BMW M4 GT3 2022 and sim racing improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Assetto Corsa Competizione patch 1.8.2 will fix a few of these issues. Read the full details below.
ACC update 1.8.2 Patch Notes (Official)
- Fixed a navigation issue on the setup pitstop strategy page with D-Pad or keyboard.
- Fixed a potential crash related to mouse navigation in menus.
- Fixed TAB overlay leaderboard showing erroneous value for mandatory pitstops served.
- Fixed an issue with Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo custom livery templates.
- Fixed missing aero variation readout with the Jaguar G3 and the REX.
- Fixed BMW M4 GT3 dash display incorrectly showing last lap time instead of best lap time.
- Fixed occasional hang on session loading.
- Fixed Zolder missing from Open series championship selection.
- Fixed missing aero variation readout with Audi R8 LMS and LMS Evo.
- Fixed remnant tyre set and telemetry lap values in BMW M4 GT3 setup presets.
Download free Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.8.2 on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4 and Xbox.
#Assetto #Corsa #Competizione #ACC #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix