A new Ark Survival Evolved update 2.76 released on PS4(v701.4) and Xbox One(945.3). According to the official ARK 2.76 patch notes, the latest added over 70 fixes related to mesh holes and foliage across all maps. Apart from this, today’s Ark PS4 version 2.76 also resolves issues related to fishing from a canoe and multiple exploits.
Previously, a big update added Mammoth TLC, Stego TLC, Taming HUD, Turret Radius Settings, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues and bugs with the game. Today’s Ark PS4 update 2.76 will fix a few of these errors.
ARK 2.76 Patch Notes – March 16, 2022
- Added the Love Evolved cosmetics to Hex store with today’s patch!
- All of the event content will be added to the PC game at the end of the year’s cycle of events so they can be opted into for our PC unofficial server owners and players. Our console players will be able to grab all event cosmetics from the Hex store!
- Over 70 fixes related to mesh holes and foliage across all maps
- Fixed an issue where King Dinopithecus trophies disappeared on session restart
- Disabled various boss trophies from being able to be transferred to prevent them from disappearing
- Fixed a bug with fishing from a canoe
- Fixed multiple exploits
- Fixed a crash
Download free ARK Survival Evolved patch 2.76 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#ARK #Survival #Evolved #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox