WRC 10 update 1.05 (1.006.000) is now rolling out for PS4, PC, Xbox, and PS5 players. According to the official WRC 10 1.05 patch notes, the final major update added Teams Online, a mode in which you can compete against other Teams on special challenges each week, the Online Multiplayer Championship (also known as the esports WRC Championship, and additional fixes to the game. Apart from this, the WRC 10 patch 1.05 (1.006) also brings 3 special stages.
Previously, a major update was released with various quality of life changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s WRC 10 version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in WRC 10 January Update patch notes?
New: Online Multiplayer Championship Mode
- Addition of the esports WRC Championship Mode (starting January 14)
In the Teams Online mode, you will take part in weekly events against other teams. With good performances and consistency, your team can win events and climb a global leaderboard.
Only a certain number of players (defined in the event), will have their points count toward the team’s score. The best scores will count toward the total. if you’re familiar with how the esports WRC Championship works (and how we count points for the Teams) this is extremely similar to what we’ve done in the past.
We’re also excited to announce that the esports WRC Championship 2022 is back and will start next Friday, January 14 with Rally Monte-Carlo. The Championship is opened to all players owning a copy of WRC 10. You can learn more about the competition on the official esports WRC website.
New: Teams Online
- In the Teams Online Mode, a player can only join or create a Team. To create a team you need to be at least Level 5.
- Each week, Teams are competing on a special challenge set up by the game
- Only a certain number of players from each Teams score points for the challenge, the number of players is set up in the challenge
- At the end of each week, points are distributed to the Teams according to the ranking of their legitimate leaderboard players
- Each seasons are 4 weeks long (and therefore are made of 4 challenges)
- The reference timing has been revised to make the events more accessible.
- Custom liveries from other players are now visible in Spectator Mode
- Logos from certain esports Team of the 2021 esports WRC Championship have been added in the Livery Editor (esports section)
- Addressed a bug in all rallies as some cars were sometimes not aligned with the starting line
- Fixed the position of the Ford Fiesta 2017’s exhaust flame
- Fixed a missing texture on the door of several cars
Controllers & Peripherals
- Fixed icons and prompts on the Thrustmaster T80
- The Haptic Feedback from the DualSense PS5 controller is now supported on PC*
Note: The Adaptive Triggers are not supported
- Fixed several Localization issues
Download free WRC 10 patch 1.05 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC (Steam), and Xbox One.
#WRC #Update #Patch #Notes #January #Update