World War Z Aftermath update 1.34 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official WWZ 1.34 patch notes, the lastet update brings a bunch of bug fixes and gameplay adjustments. Apart from this, Today’s WWZ Aftermath patch 1.34 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a Cut and Mend update added new unlockable weapons like Sword and ACW rifle variants. The patch also added adrenaline Boost, Bandage Kits, Trinkets and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s WWZ version 1.34 will address a few of these issues.
WWZ Patch 1.34 Notes – April 4, 2022
- Addressed a bug with displaying wrong mutators in Ul.
- Fixed issue with the character getting stuck in item pickup animation.
- Fixed issue with character not being able to open item crates in some cases.
- Addressed a bug with perk selection getting reset after installing the latest update.
- Fixed issue with being able to change level in challenges lobby.
- Fixed issue with unique ACW and Sword getting unlocked only after game restart.
- Addressed a bug where prestige perks not working and overriding class perks in some cases.
- Addressed a bug where weapons not leveling up in Horde Mode.
- Various fixes and improvements.
- Fixed several gameplay crashes.
Download free WWZ update 1.34 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#World #War #Aftermath #WWZ #Update #Patch #Notes