World of Tanks Blitz update 8.9 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official World of Tanks Blitz update 8.9 patch notes, the latest update added free camouflage resupply, battle result improvements, and more. Apart from this, the latest WOT Blitz patch 8.9 also includes stability fixes.
A previous update was released with gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s WOT patch 8.9 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
WOT Blitz Update 8.9 Patch Notes – March 23, 2022
Free Camouflage Resupply
With the release of Update 8.9, you’ll be able to resupply all camos for free. Changes will affect 75 camos that, until now, were resupplied after each battle using credits.
Throughout Update 8.9, a 70% discount will be available on these 75 camos.
Supplies for the VK 72.01 (K) Branch
The Tier VII–X tanks of the VK 72.01 (K) branch will receive Tungsten Rounds as consumables, as well as Improved Gunpowder, Sandbag Armor, and Enhanced Sandbag Armor as provisions. This will add some diversity to their standard gameplay while also making them less similar to vehicles from the E 100 branch.
Battle Results Improvement
The detailed statistics can now be accessed from each of the three screens at the tap of a special button. There will be more improvements in future updates.
The dark Noir for the Bat.-Châtillon Bourrasque, the severe Krzemień for the 60TP Lewandowskiego, the inspiring Thunderbird for the Concept 1B, and the netherworldly Monster for the E 50 Ausf. M are now available in the camo selection menu.
Owners of the Škoda T 56 will soon receive an offer to purchase a new Legendary camo—the fabled Golem.
Improvements and Fixed Bugs
- The TVP TVU, Škoda T 50, and TVP T 50/51 (including its Instigator Legendary camo) received better graphics.
- Level 10 avatars for winning Rating Battles were introduced. The avatars of Platinum and Diamond Leagues are animated.
- Item groups were added to the Store. Similar bundles will now be included in one slider.
- Tankenstein: The bug where the crew could receive critical damage was fixed.
- The bug where the “Damage blocked” ribbon was displayed upon firing at a destroyed tank was fixed.
- The “Recover password” button and the button navigating to your account can now be found in Settings → General → Account Management.
- Various screens, descriptions, and notifications were improved.
- General bugs and client crashes were fixed.
Download free World of Tanks update 8.9 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
#World #Tanks #Blitz #WOT #Blitz #Update #Patch #Notes