Will To Live Online update 0.56.6 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Will To Live Online patch notes, the latest update added the lunar new year event and various bug fixes.
Previously, a launch day update was released with various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Will To Live Online patch 0.56.6 will address a few of these errors.
What is new in the Will To Live Online Update today? February 1, 2022
The Lunar New Year event
- Faction NPC-recruiters appeared in the “Tunnels” location. Currently, these NPCs are required in order for faction players to move from the Tunnels to the Testing Grounds. We expect that the faction that does not own roadblocks in the “Canyon” location will receive additional opportunities for confrontation in the “Testing Grounds” location.
- Changed the event with a giant flesh-eater in the “Coast” location. Now, this event has become a little more difficult, and the rewards have been increased in number.
- Some NPC bandits, for example in the “Swamp” location, can now sometimes turn on flashlights when moving at night.
- Fixed a problem with switching LODs for sights on the L96A1.
- Fixed an issue that caused environment and moped sounds to play while riding a moped even though they were disabled in the game settings. Wind and moped sounds are now FX sounds.
- Fixed a problem due to which the reward for events at the “Arena of Drones” location was given out even to those players who did not take part in the event.
- Fixed an issue where opening the in-game store could cause the game to crash;
- Fixed an issue that caused the Big Crab event rewards to not be given out in the “Coast” location.
- Now the tokens for participation in the event are distributed correctly among the participants.
- Fixed a problem with paint flickering on some types of painted weapons.
- Now “Survival Experience” affects hunger and thirst. The higher the “Survival experience”, the less often the character wants to eat and drink.
- Fixed a problem with a low frame rate of TT reload animation.
#Live #Online #Update #Patch #Notes