Will To Live Online update 0.56.4 (December 23, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Will To Live Online patch notes, the latest update brings various new event and more.
Previously, a launch day update was released with various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Will To Live Online patch 0.56.5 will address a few of these errors.
Will To Live Online Patch Notes – December 23, 2021
The New Year’s update is already available for download, and with it, the New Year’s event begins!
A special and very powerful creature has appeared in the world – the Frost Deer. Since this creature is mystical, it has powerful abilities and not everyone can handle it! Rumor has it that Frost Deer can be found in the “Forestry”, “Minaev’s Territory”, “Big Village”, “Eastern Territories”, “Swamp” and “Coast” locations. Obviously, the habitats of this creature are very different, so in these territories, it is worth moving with extreme caution, preferably in groups!
- Now CCD usage has its own visual effect. It should help players to understand when enemies use CCD. Also, the effect of invulnerability was removed, and characters who use CCD now can’t move. Thus, they can leave the battlefield with impunity during the intense firefight.
- Fixed lighting issues in 3D inventory preview.
- The sound picture in the game has been slightly changed: now the sounds of mass shooting do not jam music and other background sounds so much, and in general, the sound picture looks clearer.
- Now the sound of turning on the flashlight will not be played when moving to locations and when dismounting from a moped.
- Added the ability to select .338 LM caliber in the commission store filter at Gosha.
#Live #Online #Update #Patch #Notes