COD Warzone update (Oct 15, 2021) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Warzone patch notes, the latest playlist update added various adjustments, tweaks, and changes
Read full details below.
Warzone Patch Notes – October 15, 2021
The same changes that were implemented for Quads last week will be applied to the Trios version of Iron Trials ‘84.
Below is a recap:
- Buy Station
- Specialist Token has been removed.
- Medical Syringe now heals 25% faster.
- Loadouts have been updated.
- Loadout primary Weapon Attachments increased from 2 to 3.
- Specialist Token now drops on death.
- Classified Weapons have been updated.
- Foresight has been added as an exceedingly rare drop.
- Base health regen speed has been increased.
- Tac Rovers have been enabled.
- Sniper Rifle headshot down distance increased to 50 meters.
- Sniper Rifle headshot damage beyond 50 meters has been increased from 300 to 325.
- Tactical Sprint
Tactical Sprint allows players to eliminate the need for a double tap on analog sticks. This option is intended to support Fine Motor Accessibility. This menu option is located within the Controller tab of the Options and Accessibility Options menu.
- The setting has 3 options:
- Double Tap: Double tap to Tactical Sprint (default)
- Single Tap from Sprint: Single tap to Tactical Sprint while sprinting
- Single Tap from Run: Single tap to Tactical Sprint while running
- The setting has 3 options:
We want players to be able to use Tactical Sprint strategically without the need to choose between Auto Tac Sprint and the physical pain associated with repeated quick presses of the left / right analog sticks. The option to Single Tap from Run gives players the ability to use a single button press to go from basic speed to Tactical Sprint. The Single Tap from Sprint option allows players to opt to use a single button press to go from Run to Sprint, and then another single button press to go from Sprint to Tactical Sprint. Each of the available choices allow players to customize their button functionality and balance that against individual gameplay style and noise associated with player movement.
- Fixed an issue causing Custom Weapon Modifications to lock Players out of the Armory.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect text to appear for the Unlock Criteria text on locked Attachments.
- Fixed an issue causing Players returning from the Gulag to be incorrectly kicked from a live match for “being AFK”.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get kicked out of the Look For Party menu when selecting the Start Looking For Party button.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to occasionally experience a client crash while modifying Loadouts during a live match.
Download free Warzone patch on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
The post Warzone October 15 Update Patch Notes (Official) appeared first on UpdateCrazy.
#Warzone #October #Update #Patch #Notes #Official