Wartales update 1.0.2 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Wartales patch notes, the latest update brings optimizations, fixes for shuttering and more. Apart from this, Wartales patch 1.0.2 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big Wartales update 1.0 added a new region(Alazar), a new arena, a new elite, a long list of bug fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Wartales patch 1.0.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Wartales 1.0.2 Patch Notes – May 24, 2023
Since the 1.0 release, we have been hard at work on optimizing the game, especially the stutters that would occur during gameplay. Today’s update should drastically reduce them, mainly those happening during finishers or mini-games.
Rest assured that we will be furthering these optimizations in the coming updates to provide a smooth and stutter-free experience to everyone.
- Fixed an issue where the game would softlock when using the Instinctive Throw skill while unarmed.
- Fixed an issue where the game would softlock when killing a unit after successfully bribing an enemy unit.
- Fixed an issue where the game would softlock when using the Challenging Shout skill and an attack in rapid succession.
- Marksmen in Nairolf Arena will now punch when engaged.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon Looter’s dagger would only apply burning instead of a random status.
- Fixed an issue where the skill Overwhelming presence would apply the Confused status during the attack preview.
- Fixed an issue where a Confused Bear wouldn’t die.
- Fixed an issue where Corene could not be captured when in Dying state.
- Fixed a crash during a Rouste match in Ludern that would happen when the opponent team scored.
- When hiding the turn order, allies are now displayed properly on the timeline.
- Fangs will be used properly when trading with the trackers across the world.
- Fixed a crash when starting Drombach’s final battle.
- Fixed a bug where multiple sound effects were missing client side.
- Fixed a bug where outlines were missing client side.
- Skull icons above bandit lairs now update properly client side.
- Mud and flames are now visible client side during battles.
- Equipping torches during battles in tombs updates the light radius client side.
- Aim radius now resets properly after the client uses the Aim skill.
- The Nimble fingers challenge now progresses when the client picks locks.
- Chat will now scroll properly when a new message is sent.
- Inventory and Path screens will now close when starting a battle.
- Perks given by food consumed during a rest will now be applied to all players.
- Fixed a crash when reentering the Church cellar in the cursed village in Drombach.
- Fixed a rare crash when inspecting the rocks in the Forgotten Cave in Drombach.
- Fixed an issue where the Jailor in Drombach would leave after the completion of the region’s storyline.
- Fixed an issue where additional Rouste fields wouldn’t unlock on Early Access saves.
- Fixed an issue where players could get intercepted by guards during fast travel if they were wanted beforehand.
- Fixed an issue where the purifiers in Tiltren would ask for the player to deliver Torus to them regardless of if the player already did so, forcing a fight.
- Fixed an issue where Corene would lose her clothes after her capture.
- Fixed an issue where Polar Animals wouldn’t be able to sniff the hat in Gosenberg City.
- Fixed an issue where Guards would be naked after the attack on Hovendorp’s Manor.
- Fixed an issue where Drombach’s Hunt wouldn’t complete when siding with Alazar.
- Fixed an issue where Seed biscuits would give a 1500% influence increase instead of 15%.
- Fixed an issue that allowed for coal and wood to be generated infinitely.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Skills to be mastered if no weapons were equipped.
- Fixed an issue that allowed traits and titles to be applied on multiple units with the uses of the trading post.
- Additional minor bug fixes.
- All 3 Fortifying oils have been renamed to distinct names (Fortifying oil, Shielding oil and Strengthening oil).
- Miscellaneous Localisation fixes.
Download free Wartales patch 1.0.2 on PC(Steam).
#Wartales #Update #Patch #Notes #List