A new Warhammer 40K Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters update 4 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Warhammer Chaos Gate patch notes, the latest update addressed the corrupt save issue in a Flowering mission.
Previously, a major update addressed issues related to missing cinematic, final reaper battle, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Chaos Gate patch will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
Warhammer 40K Chaos Gate Update Patch Notes – May 16, 2022
Corrupted saves in a Flowering mission
- A fix has been added to resolve an issue where some players could experience corrupted saves during Flowering missions.
We have adjusted some of the recent balancing changes based on player feedback. A summary of these changes is included below:
- Psychic Shriek:
- Changed from single targeting to area of effect.
- Reduced the ability’s area of effect from 3 to 1.
- Destroyer of Crys’yllix:
- Restored the original Force Strike stun values (+1 Stun base / +2 Stun upgrade).
- The seed cost of upgrade changed from 6 to 4 Dolorus seeds for increased damage and from 4 to 6 Mortus seeds for stun increase.
- Empyrean Brain Mine
- Restored the stun values of tier 1 from 2 to 3.
- Stun values of tier 2 and 3 have been boosted.
Download free Warhammer Chaos Gate update 4 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Warhammer #40K #Chaos #Gate #Update #Patch #Notes