War Thunder update 4.01 (November 17, 2021) is now available to download on PS4, PS5 (1.000.063), PC, and Xbox One. According to War Thunder 4.01 patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life improvements and changes. Apart from this, War Thunder version 4.01 also includes stability fixes.
Read more details below.
What is new in War Thunder patch 4.01 changelog? – Dec 1, 2021
M901, FlaRakPz 1, FlaRakRad, Roland 1 — a bug has been fixed where the turret automatically moved to the reload position after launching the last missile (despite the fact that there was nothing to load).
- ZPRK 2S6 — incorrect ammo capacity on 30mm guns after installing the 2S6M1 modification has been fixed.
- A-4E Early — cockpit view on the seeker camera and the sight camera have been changed from colour to monochrome.
- A32A — a bug has been fixed that permitted disabling the “Chaff” modification resulting in a disabling of the presets containing chaff. The number of bombs in the presets containing chaff has been corrected for the secondary weapon menu.
- Ka-29 — the number of displayed ammunition has been corrected for the 8x9M114 Sturm preset .
- AH-1G — zooming in the third-person view camera has been corrected for better aiming.
- AH Mk.1 — preliminary self-destruction of the HVM Starstreak missiles have been fixed (report).
- MPK Pr.201M — minimum vertical aiming limits of the RBU-1200 launcher have been reduced in the preset including mines.
- HMS Blackpool camera angle required to fire the Limbo mortar has been changed.
Changes to the calculation of the statistics points
- Ground vehicles in all ground gaming modes:
- The basic (with zero BR difference) number of points for destruction of the enemy has been increased: 180 → 200;
- The number of point for hitting the enemy has been increased: 15 → 20;
- The number of points for taking damage has been increased: 7 → 10;
- The minimum value of the multiplier of accrued points from the difference of BR of the player and the target by making critical damage, assist in the destruction and the destruction of the aircraft by using ground vehicles has been increased:
- For aircraft: 0.1 → 0.5;
- For helicopters: 0.1 → 0.3.
- Spawn points in ground battles now have sorting of player position by distance to nearest capture point. Positions will be assigned to players in accordance with the order they clicked the “To Battle!” button in the respawn window: first consecutively to last who will spawn behind them.
The mechanics of counting active players that will be used to complete the mission when there are no players in one or both teams has been changed. Now players in aircraft that are not in the air will not be counted as active. It means that if there is only one player in the team in aircraft or helicopters that isn’t in the air so the timer will start after which their team loses due to lack of active players. At the same time the waiting time (timer) for active players in other modes has been increased:
- Air RB: 20 → 90 sec;
- Air SB: 20 → 300 sec;
- Helicopter battles: 20 → 120 sec.
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers will be getting a monthly +40% RP booster for 10 battles, +75% SL booster for 10 battles, and 5 universal backups.
- An issue with artifacts in aircraft battles on the Xbox Series has been fixed.
- A bug that might cause texture quality to drop on Xbox after a few battles has been fixed.
- A bug that might cause vehicle decals to shift on Xbox after a few battles has been fixed.
- Noticeable FPS drops or game crashes during battle on some maps ([Front Line] Mozdok, [Front Line] Ladoga and Drowned City) on the PlayStation 5 have been fixed.
- The critical game crash caused by selecting the wrong drivers in the system when running on Linux has been fixed.
Download free War Thunder update 4.01 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#War #Thunder #Update #Patch #Notes #Official