War of Rights update 190 is now available on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official War of Rights patch notes, the latest update adds new changes, fixes and quality of life improvements.
Previously, anupdate added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s War of Rights patch 190 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
War of Rights patch notes – May 25, 2023
- Crowdfunding backer names are now shown within the credits section of the main menu.
- Added a “Join Battle” button to the main menu for an easy way to join the most populated server with open slots (locked servers and drill camp mode excluded) without having to enter the server browser.
- Updated the in-game player name tags to a new font in order to resolve an issue that would result in flickering name tags.
- Updated the saved battle reports to be using the recently added automated overview maps.
- General UI cleanup passes in the various menus of the game, resulting in less unsupported characters being present.
- Added a preview image of the battle flag tied to the selected regiment/company when selecting the flag bearer of said unit in the regimental/class selection menu.
- The text chat now supports more characters.
- Fixed the overtime mechanic to match its old, intended, setup. This means that a complete recapture of the point by the team trying to stop overtime is no longer required in order to cancel it. Instead, a short amount of time with the majority of players on the point will be enough to stop it. This in effect, means that overtime as a mechanic will be harder to game as the risk of it getting stopped is considerably greater now.
- Artillery has gotten a much needed polish pass, resulting in:
- The added ability of being able to move the trail spike while the piece is moved forwards or backwards. This should greatly help in the overall control of the pieces during movement as you can now reliably steer them using the trail spike (or the pole for the limber).
- Fixed elevation screw seat camera behavior glitching out when someone is moving the trail spike at the same time.
- Fixed the elevation screw becoming off-center of the rest of the geometry of the cannon whenever the trail spike is picked up.
- It is now possible to freelook during the sponging/ramming and insertion of rounds.
- Carried artillery rounds are now shown in first person as a visual reminder of which round type you are carrying and why you cannot sprint.
- Holding the sprint key (shift) when carrying a round while at the quicktime movement speed will now put you into double quick instead of doing nothing.
- Artillery pieces now ignore the shot up fence posts in the ground when pushed for easier navigation across destroyed fence lines.
- Fixed the long-standing issues with the rifle behavior in third person during the reload animations that would cause it to jitter.
- Improved the first person fix bayonet animation.
Download free War of Rights update on PC(Steam).
#War #Rights #Update #Patch #Notes