A major Victoria 3 game update 1.11 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Victoria 3 patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor tweaks to the game. Apart from this, today’s Victoria 3 patch 1.11 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major Victoria 3 update 1.0.6 added various quality-of-life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players have been experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Victoria 3 patch 1.11 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Victoria 3 1.11 Patch Notes – December 8, 2022
- Fixed a bug where AI breaks off pacts to save Influence even when they’re not the ones paying
- Fixed a few unlocalized Russian custom loc strings (RU_CL…)
- Fixed a bug where the Capitalists, Shopkeepers and Bureaucrats had no default Interest Group attraction value, causing them to be Politically Inactive unless they worked in a Trade Center
- Fixed a bug that caused regressive political movements to be much more common than progressive ones
- Fixed a bug that caused Morale Loss to scale negatively with the number of troops in battle
- Fixed random crash on startup when reading in game data
Download free Victoria 3 update 1.11 for PC (Steam).
#Victoria #Update #Patch #Notes