Call of Duty Vanguard update 1.13 (1.013.000) is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Vanguard 1.13 patch notes, the latest brings some minor tweaks and changes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Call of Duty Vanguard version 1.13 (1.013) also includes performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a major season 2 update was released that includes new operators, new weapons, changes, and improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing various bugs in the game. Today’s Vanguard patch 1.13 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Call of Duty Vanguard Update Today Download Size
Today’s update download size is around 650MB on PlayStation 5 and 1.8GB on PlayStation 4.
What is fixed in Vanguard Update 1.13 Today? – February 17, 2022
- [Xbox/PC] Fixed a bug that is causing some players to crash mid-match.
- Addressed a bug where when previewing the Tier 100 Skin, the White Mirage skin will not be consistent with the image displayed when previewed.
- Fixed a bug bundle content not containing correct finisher moves or displaying incorrect information.
- Addressed Riot Shield bug resulting in player’s heads exposed to damage.
- Addressed an incendiary audio bug resulting in loud sound effects.
- Fixed a bug where dogs are sometimes invulnerable to damage.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
Download free Call Of Duty Vanguard version 1.13 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#Vanguard #Patch #Notes #Update #Today