Vampire Survivors update 0.6.1 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update added new achievements, 1 bonus stage, 1 relic and more. Apart from this, Vampire Survivors patch 0.6.1 also includes various fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new game mechanic and a new Stage, complete with a new layout and enemies. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last major patch, some players are experiencing bugs and errors in the game. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 6.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Vampire Survivors 0.6.1 Patch Notes – May 24, 2022
Added 5 new achievements to unlock
Contains 5 new achievements to unlock:
– 1 bonus stage
– 1 relic to access 2 minor gameplay mechanics
– 2 new arcanas
– 1 more rank for the Skip power-up
– Halved base duration of Shadow Pinion and Valkyrie Turner
– Shadow Pinion and Valkyrie Turner striking attack has a damage bonus depending on how long it has been “charged”
– Arcana XIX – Heart of Fire also affects Valkyrie Turner’s striking attack and Phiera Der Tuphello
– Every bonus point in Armor now also increases retaliatory damage by 10%. Retaliatory damage is currently inflicted by NO FUTURE and Arcana XIX
– Music and music mods can now be previewd in stage selection screen
– Rerolls can now be used to draft Arcanas
– Unfortunately, due to one of the new game mechanics, the time has come to fix the Bone-stuck-in-the-boss glitch
– Tentative fix to items sometimes not leveling up near the end of a run
Download free Vampire Survivors update 0.6.0 on Steam.
#Vampire #Survivors #Update #Patch #Notes