A new Vampire Survivors update 0.5.1 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update added 6 new achievements and tweaks. Apart from this, Vampire Survivors patch 0.5.1 also includes various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added a new game mechanic and a new Stage, complete with a new layout and enemies. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are facing bugs and errors in the game. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 5.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Vampire Survivors 0.5.1 Patch Notes – April 24, 2022
Contains 6 new achievements to unlock:
- 1 new, hard Challenge Stage
- 1 new Character and 1 new Weapon
- 1 more rank for Reroll and Skip powerups
- 2 new Arcanas
- Added a toggle in Stage Selection to disable Arcanas. Disabling them also disables the extra minibosses at 11:00 and 21:00
- Added the option to pick a random first Arcana.
- Reduced long term gains of Gatti’s attack power when stealing chicken.
- Halved projectile explosion damage from Arcana XIX – Heart Of Fire.
- Reduced cost of Reroll, Skip, and Banish.
- Stage items are now removed if already maxed out.
- Tentative fix to chicken/coinbag choice presenting itself when there are still items that can be leveled up
- Phieraggi is now affected by Arcana V – Chaos in the Dark Night.
- Added an extra backup system for save data in %appdata%/Vampire_Survivors/saves/backups. These backups will not sync with Steam Cloud, so you can restore them manually if needed.
Download free Vampire Survivors update 5.1 on Steam.
#Vampire #Survivors #Update #Patch #Notes #Content