Vampire Survivors update 0.2.13 released on PC. According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update added new 1 new PowerUp, 4 new achievements, and various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 2.13 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Vampire Survivors February 20 Update?
– 1 new PowerUp (immediately available)
– 4 new achievements to unlock:
- 1 new character.
- 1 semi-new character holding a new special weapon.
- 1 new Passive Weapon.
- 1 extra rank for the Reroll PowerUp.
Additional fixes and diagnostics for people stuck on a blank screen when starting the game
- Doubled Hollow Heart and Pummarola bonuses
- Default Axe passes through 1 more enemy
- Changed layout of pause menu and availability of the Quit button
- Steam achievements synched automatically when launching the game
- Reroll base cost reduced to 5k
- Empty Tome now affects cooldowns immediately
- keyboard input opening/closing menus too quickly
- A late-game issue that would occasionally spawn too many enemies off-screen.
Download free Vampire Survivors patch 0.2.13.
#Vampire #Survivors #Update #Patch #Notes #Official