Vampire Survivors update 0.2.11 released on PC. According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update added 3 new achievements, 1 new weapon evolution, 1 new character, 1 new passive weapon.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Vampire Survivors version 0.2.11 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Vampire Survivors February 6 Update?
– 3 new achievements. Check their description to see what they unlock.
– 1 new character
– 1 new weapon evolution
– 1 new passive weapon and relative PowerUp
– Saves backup system
– new music track for Green Acres:
– Tweak: Heaven Sword takes longer to despawn
– Tweak: every level in Crown gives +8% experience now
– Bugfix: game crashing on picking up multiple chests at the same time
– tentative fix for people having high CPU usage or stuck on an empty screen when launching the game
The Mac version is out now!
Saves backup system
Backups are automatic, if you ever lose your data, it’s probably due to the game engine not shutting down completely or to a rogue file in the save folder. Please try to:
– Go to %USERPROFILE%/AppData/Roaming and if there is a file without extension called “Vampire_Survivors”, delete it.
– Restart your machine to make sure the game is shut down completely, then launch it again, go to Options, finally click “Restore Backup” and “Confirm”
This is a temporary workaround while we try to fix the root cause of the problem.
#Vampire #Survivors #Update #Patch #Notes #Official