Vampire Survivors update 0.2.10 released on PC. According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update added 3 new achievements, 2 new characters, 1 new special challenge stage, and more.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Vampire Survivors version 0.2.10 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Vampire Survivors January 31 Update?
– 3 new achievements. Check their description to see what they unlock.
– 2 new characters, Dommario and Suor Clerici.
– 1 new special, challenge stage that is just like the classic Mad Forest, but has no new enemies nor layout. Comes with a minor new feature that will expand with every new future stage. Enter/exit a run if you’ve already satisfied the requirements to unlock it.
– rework of the Mad Forest layout in preparation of a future feature
– new “streamer friendly” soundtrack for the Inlaid Library stage
– option to play the old sountrack by disabling “Streamer Safe Music” from the Options menu (affects the Library Stage only for now)
– new animations for mudmen, mummies, ghost witches, and Library bosses
– Bugfix/workaround: the game shouldn’t crash anymore on triggering texture errors when “pausing while leveling up” or similar situation
– Tweak: minor increase to the chance that killing an enemy with Soul Eater will spawn a little heart
– Tweak: minor increase to Pentagram’s base chance to not delete items
– Tweak: “Refund Powerup” buttons is at the top of the PowerUp Selection screen. Use it often to try new upgrade paths!
– Tweak: reduced volume of the infamous “Treasure Found” sound
– Added epilepsy warning on launching the game
– Made it easier to do certain inputs on the main screen.
#Vampire #Survivors #Update #Patch #Notes