Valorant update 5.10 patch notes details are now available for PC players. According to the official Valorant PBE patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks and balancing changes to the game. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 5.10 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a map, Battlepass, and quality of life changes. Recently, Valorant update 5.04 was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Valorant 5.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – November 15, 2022
- Maximum Trapwire length increased 1000 >>> 1500.
- Neural Theft
- Neural Theft now reveals enemies two times. There is a four second delay between the reveals.
- Time restriction to cast on enemy corpses has been removed.
- Maximum cast distance increased 1200 >>> 1800.
- Quality of Life
- Updated the yellow silhouette used for Cypher’s reveal on Spycam and Neural Theft.
- Yellow silhouette now disappears if the revealed enemy becomes visible to you to help reduce confusion of seeing two representations of the enemy in different places.
- Yellow silhouette now starts dimmer and fades faster to make it more distinguishable from an actual enemy.
- Cypher’s placed utility is no longer destroyed by allies’ AOE damage.
- Duration reduced from 3 >>> 2.5 seconds. (Time the prowler is alive without a trail).
- Delay on bite after reaching target increased .4 >>> .6 seconds.
- Hitbox improvements.
- Nearsight duration on hit reduced 3.5 >>> 2.75 seconds.
- Prowlers now fizzle out and no longer debuff instead of debuffing its target if they teleported away before it finished its animation.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade would sometimes spawn under the map.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade targeter on the minimap would shorten when aiming up or down even though the Cascade would travel the same distance.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade targeter on the minimap was slightly shorter than the actual distance it would travel.
- Fixed a bug where Astra could cast a fake Nebula right at the start of a round before her Star charged up.
Download free Valorant patch 5.10 on PC.
#Valorant #Updatee #Patch #Notes