Valorant update 4.02 (February 1, 2022) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Valorant 4.02 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to performance, cosmetics, and agents. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 4.02 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Agent Neon, Battlepass, and skinline. The patch also added new weapons, toned down some others, and improved the melee.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Valorant version 4.02 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Valorant patch 4.02 notes? – February 1, 2022
- Improved latency for Windowed Fullscreen mode to match closer to Fullscreen Exclusive
- These improvements should play well with in-game overlays, however, having another program’s window on top of your gameplay window will negate these benefits.
- AFK detection buff
- Updated detections for non-participatory behavior in game
- Agent-select reporting
- Looks like there’s been some confusion around Agent-select reporting. Remember, you can right click players in pre-game and report them if they’re being disruptive!
- Fixed a bug where the pulsing FX around the Spectrum Z logo were appearing next to the trigger during second inspect animation on the Bulldog.
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot and Turret were unretrievable after being resurrected by Sage.
Download free Valorant update 4.02 on PC.
#Valorant #Update #Patch #Notes #Official