A new Valheim update 0.204.4 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Valheim 0.204.4 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and improvements. Apart from this, Valheim patch 0.204.4 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a mjaor update added plenty of new content to Valheim, expanding your gameplay options by introducing new mechanics, furniture, building pieces, food, weapons, optimizations, and more.
Today’s Valheim version 0.204.4 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Valheim 0.204.4 Changelog – November 8, 2021
- Jack-o-turnip cover offset fixed
- Spirit damage no longer affected by wet
- HP regen on mobs & bosses fix (They were previously regenerating HP faster than intended)
- Tar pits spawn fix (In some edge cases they spawned on the edge between two biomes)
- Unity engine updated (Fixes some random crashes related to pathfinding)
- Comfort calculation performance optimized
- Mead bases show status effect on tooltip
- Localization updated, build menu overlapping fixes & added missing localization strings
- Some locations in Black Forest now have discovery music (still needs some work though)
- Removed clutter from spawning in Mistlands (It’s now … very empty)
Download free Valheim update 0.204.4 on PC(Steam).
#Valheim #Update #Patch #Notes #Download #Details