Unturned update 3.23.8 is rolling out on PC(Steam) and PS4. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update adds minor tweaks and changes. Apart from this, Unturned patch 184.108.40.206 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big Unturned update added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Unturned patch 3.23.8 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Unturned Patch 3.23.8 Notes – June 2, 2023
- Stopped audio cutting off after original timer expired.
- Docs link in workshop menu not pointing at new docs site.
- Festive Toque overly aggressive culling distance.
- Exception if gun properties were specified for non-gun NPC item reward.
- Incorrect write permission denied error for workshop submission on Mac and Linux.
- Inconsistent labeling in Options menu.
- Near-zero and near-one bone blend weights on a few vertices of character model.
You can check the Unturned server status here.
Download free Unturned patch 220.127.116.11 is now available for download on PC.
#Unturned #Update #Patch #Notes