Unturned update 1.11 (220.127.116.11) released on PC players. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update added a long of bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Today’s Unturned patch 1.11 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Unturned patch 1.11 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in the Unturned Update 18.104.22.168 for PC and PS4?
- Command-line override for active holiday. [-Holiday=]
- Optional masterbundle source workshop file check.
- Better asset integrity check system for barricades and structures.
- Expanded vehicle turret events with local aiming and inspecting attachment events.
- Profanity filter was not being applied to UI for placeable note.
- Toggle sprint not reseting when stopping movement.
- Potential fix for dedicated server overwriting steam_appid.txt with extra zero.
You can check the Unturned server status here.
Download free Unturned patch 1.11 is now available for download on PC.
#Unturned #Update #Patch #Notes #v32220