Train Sim World 2 update 1.73 patch notes released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Train Sim World version 1.73 patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to Creators Club, Sand Patch Grade, Bakerloo Line. Apart from this, TSW2 update 1.73 also includes stability fixes
Previously, a big game update was released which added the Amtrak 50th Anniversary Livery, along with other upgrades to core.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s TSW2 update 1.73 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in today’s TSW 2 Update 1.73?
- Improved the cloud visuals by changing the cloud textures resulting in a more realistic look.
- Technology for dynamic billboards added – players can expect to see the functionality in near future for Train Sim World 2 core routes. (Steam only, Bakerloo Line, Sand Patch Grade & Köln-Aachen)
- Updated the text for controller keybind when taking a DTL screenshot. It has changed from “DTL Screenshot” to “(Hold) DTL Screenshot”
- Fixed empty User Interface when clicking on the dependencies for a mod. Under certain conditions, the list of dependencies for all mods could be empty.
- Fixed instances where after subscribing to a new mod from Creators Club the in-game textures would appear at their lowest level of detail.
- Added support so that you can now refresh Creators club subscriptions.
- Added “Logout” button for Dovetail Live.
- Fixed an issue when logging in to Dovetail Live. When skipping the login screen, you should now see a login prompt if visiting a Dovetail Live section.
- Removed black outline from tags in the details page in Creators Club.
- Changed timetable description to list services provided on Köln-Aachen
- Various localisation improvements on Köln-Aachen
- Static trains have been added across the route, utilising Main-Spessart Bahn, Rhein-Ruhr Osten, BR363 and BR101 DLCs. Available on PC and 9th Gen consoles only.
- Updated PIS on Köln-Aachen so that it now displays line numbers correctly
- Updated PIS on Köln-Aachen to show the correct information for each station.
- Updated various sections of scenery where objects were seen to be floating.
- Adjusted the weather in the Aachen Turnaround Scenario from light rain to full rain.
- Improved the visuals of the arched road bridge over the tracks just beyond Düren station.
Sand Patch Grade
- Updated the RailDriver throttle binding on the SD40-2 so that it is now calibrated correctly.
- Updated the 1972 stock name in the livery designer so that it’s easier to find. It’s now listed as BKR 1972 MkII Tube Stock
- Adjusted the weather in A Round Haul Scenario from light rain to full rain.
- Minor improvements to trackside scenery around Willesden Junction
- Updated formations on London Commuter that have been responsible for causing a game crash.
- Increased the volume of the AWS and Vigilance alarms on the Class 387 on London commuter.
- Updated Emergency Brake and Hill Start functionality so that the traction lock when these functions are engaged, is released at 6mph and 3mph respectively.
Download free Train Sim World 2 update 1.73 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Train #Sim #World #TSW2 #Update #Patch #Notes