The Outer Worlds Spacer’s Choice update 1.003 (1.1) is now available to download on PS5, PC and Xbox. According to the Outer Worlds 1.003 patch notes, the latest update resolves visual and performance issues. Apart from this, the Outer Worlds patch 1.003 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update added fixes and tweaks. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. the Outer Worlds version 1.003.000 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
The Outer Worlds 1.1 Patch Notes – March 17, 2023
Top Issues Fixed:
- Adjusted settings for Ultra and Very High graphic modes, improving experience for PC players on higher end graphics cards
- Fixed issues with SSGI being set inappropriately high on PC affecting performance
- Updated SSR values to improve cinematic mode on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5
- Updated dynamic resolution on PC
- Improved framerate in performance modes for both Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5
- PSO experience improved to mitigate hitching during shader compilation
- SSGI auto settings updated preventing scenarios where it would toggle on unexpectedly
- Solved rare crash on PS5 in Roseway
- Fixed chance for Xbox Series X|S consoles to crash during long syncs
- Prevent temporary memory leaks from appearing in UI screens on Xbox Series X|S consoles
- Various HLOD improvements to reduce popping on all platforms
- Fix many instances of flickering textures on all platforms
- Reduce chance for characters hair to glow on all platforms
- Fixed two instances of invisible enemies on all platforms
- Fixed invisible trip mine beam on all platforms
- Improved texture resolution on the Xbox Series S
- Fixed skin shading issues seen on some companions on the Xbox Series S
Download free The Outer Worlds version 1.003 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and PC.
#Outer #Worlds #Spacers #Choice #Update #Patch #Notes