The Long Dark update 2.10 is available on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the Long Dark version 2.10 patch notes, the latest update adds TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY paid content to the game. Apart from this, The Long Dark patch 2.08 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a big update was released that addresses a potential blocker in Episode Four. Unfortunately, some players are facing bugs and errors since the last patch. Today’s The Long Dark patch 2.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Long Dark Patch 2.10 Notes – March 31, 2023
PART TWO: SIGNAL VOID
- The first Tale, SIGNAL VOID:Requires an estimated 5+ hours to complete
- Handheld Shortwave Radio:For use with Transponder Cache Gameplay
- Transponder Cache Gameplay:Including the Handheld Shortwave, Transmitter sites, and trackable hidden Supply Caches
- New Bunkers:Discovered as part of the Tale
- Four new clothing items:The Hockey Jersey, Flight Jacket, Aviator Cap, and Technical Balaclava
- New “Surprise” Accessory item:Only found as part of the Tale – check out the update video to find out more!
A note for players on Interloper: Prepper Caches are have returned to the game, however, there will be no fully-stocked versions. The new Tale also isn’t available on Interloper.
PART TWO: FREE STREAM
Along with the contents of Part Two for the paid Expansion Pass, the following free updates were applied to the base Survival game.
- Fire-Hardened Arrows:Good for hunting small game
- Enhanced Prepper Bunkers:Including visual updates, loot updates, and a spawn refresh. Prepper Bunkers are now spread out over more regions and there are more hatches than before, however only 3 are fully-stocked.
- Enhanced Beachcombing:Watch for new loot and larger items after Blizzards
- Acorns & more Oak Trees:Prepare and eat Acorns, or use them to make delicious Acorn Coffee
DETAILED RELEASE NOTES
- UI – Added a unique Icon for Cured/Dried Guts.
- UI – Updated the Insomnia affliction tooltip to reflect proper duration.
- UI – Fixed an issue where Accessibility Options and Keyboard Bindings would reset after updating the game to a new version.
- UI – Fixed an instance of debug text that would appear on the Map screen, after finding a Visor Note.
- UI – Fixed an issue that prevented players from setting a custom Display Number in the “Settings Menu”, locking the game to the Primary Monitor.
- UI – Added the correct “Sawing” text that displays when using the Hacksaw.
- UI – Fixed an issue that caused the wrong audio to play when pressing the ‘X’ button on a Controller in the Crafting Menu.
- UI – Fixed an issue that caused the “Back to Home” button to disappear when using a controller.
- UI – Reviewed and adjusted translated text for TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY as needed.
ENVIRONMENT and AUDIO
- Audio – Fixed an issue where wind sound effects would not play correctly when loading from a Save file.
- Audio – Fixed an issue where wind was not being occluded while indoors, making it sound like the player was still outside.
- Audio – Fixed an issue that would cause the wrong footstep sounds to play when walking on carpets.
- Environment – Fixed terrian that could not be crossed near the Brittle Cave in the Forsaken Airfield.
- Environment – Fixed floating items found inside Mystery Lake Trailers near the Carter Hydro Dam.
- Environment – Fixed graphical texture issues found throughout Forsaken Airfield.
- Environment – Fixed an invisible corpse found in the Carter Hydro Dam.
- Environment – Fixed loot placement in one of the caves in Broken Railroad.
- Environment – Fixed various floating objects found in the Forsaken Airfield.
- Environment – Fixed visible texture seams found on some of the distant mountains in Broken Railroad.
- Environment – Fixed an issue that would cause the Security Hut to become invisible at certain distances.
- Environment – Fixed a light source in the Farm House in Pleasant Valley.
- Environment – Fixed an issue that caused the Water Tower to pop-in unexpectedly in Mountain Town at certain distances.
- Environment – Removed numerous locations where the player could become trapped in the environment throughout Forsaken Airfield.
- Environment – Fixed low resolution textures found on the Safe in the Hydro Dam.
- Gameplay – Updated Memento Cache Interloper Spawn Table, and fixed an issue with some Keys spawning for disabled Memento Caches. Please note that players might not see the fix in an existing save if they have already visited that location.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that caused Cat Tails to have the incorrect weight, after being partially eaten.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that would cause the player to teleport to a pre-placed Snow Shelter, if they saved and reloaded, while in a different Snow Shelter.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that prevented the player from breaking down the Scrub Brush found in the Broken Railroad region.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that could cause the player to shift vertically, if they saved the game while crouching.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue where spray-painted Markers would not appear correctly when applied to some trees.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that caused cured Pelts to float above the ground.
- Gameplay – Updated the Deer Pelt icon to better match the in-game item.
- The Hunted Part Two – Fixed an issue that caused the Old Bear to leave inconsistent blood trails.
- The Hunted Part Two – Fixed an issue that caused the Hunted Part Two’s journal text to disappear after reloading.
- The Hunted Part Two – Fixed missing Rifle Ammo in the Camp Office.
- Darkwalker – Fixed an issue that caused erroneous text to appear when completing the Darkwalker Challenge.
** Please note that this section contains spoilers for WINTERMUTE.**
- Episode 3 – Fixed an issue that allowed Players to inadvertently skip a cinematic during their first time watching it.
- Episode 4 – Fixed issue that caused sound effects to be cut off after the end of a cinematic.
- WINTERMUTE – Added missing Crafting icons.
- Mac – Fixed an issue that prevented players from taking a screenshot using the “F8” hotkey.
- Mac – Fixed an issue that caused the “Press any button” and “Loading…” text on load screens to appear very small on retina displays or other high-resolution monitors.
Download free The Long Dark version 2.10 on PS4, Xbox One and PC
#Long #Dark #Update #Patch #Notes