The Division 2 update 1.36 (Title Update 14) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Division 2 1.36 patch notes, the latest update added winter rewards, bug fixes, and more. Apart from this, the Division 2 version 1.36 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new Seasonal Manhunt, new Leagues, a new Global event, and new unique rewards, as well as an Apparel Event.
Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Division 2 version 1.36 is expected to fix all these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in today’s Division 2 1.36? – December 14, 2021
- The end of year themed Hoarder is back in the Summit and the Open World. Killing them will drop the “Sleigher” weapon as well as the new “Chill Out” gear mask.
- The Santa Hunter is back on the prowl in the Summit penthouse, killing them will drop the “Santa Mask”!.
Bug Fixes in Division version 1.36
Performance & Stability
- Addressed a bug where the game will crash on a regular basis when DirectX 12 is enabled on PC.
Talents & Skills
- (Gear set rework) The “Striker’s Battlegear” will no longer lose stacks for missed shots. Stack loss per second has been increased to 2.
- Addressed a bug where the Technician Specialization ammo would get refilled when equipping the 4th piece of the “Tip of the Spear” gear set.
- Addressed a bug where the “Outsider” Talent duration did not match it’s description.The in-game duration has been reduced to 10s, compared to 20s previously.
- Addressed a bug where “Adrenaline Rush” would be triggered by enemy’s skills and traps.
- Addressed a bug where the top floor of The Summit provided significantly more XP than intended (previously awarding more than 10 times the expected amount).
Audio & Narrative
- The missing Echo from Camp White Oak and the Fay Lau Manhunt mission is added to “Mission Rewards”.
- Addressed a bug where the introduction music would not play.
Text & Localisation
- Addressed a bug where the Dark Hours Raid portrait was not showing the player’s names correctly.
- Addressed a bug where right stick description in the German mentions “left” instead of “right”.
- Addressed a bug where the Ubisoft Connect reward condition for the “Impromptu Weapon Skin” was incorrect in Japanese.
- Addressed a bug where players could remain stuck on background “Inspect Menu” when inspecting Weapon/ skill from a group member while being in a downed state.
- Addressed a bug where players would experience brightness changing from very dark to very bright at certain angles in the final garage door at Space Administration HQ.
- Fixed a stuck NPC’s in a spawn room whilst players would attempt a resource convoy mission at Judiciary Square (Bakery & Cafe).
- Fixed a bunch of “WEIRD textures” & floating objects.
- Fixed some floating graffiti of the word “Checkpoint” at Washington Circle NW.
- Fixed floating trash at East Executive Ave NW.
- Addressed a bug with flickering posters in the Botanic Garden.
- Addressed a bug with a missing wall texture next to stairs on the house of the corner H St NW and 16th ST NW.
- Fixed a floating plant in Downtown West.
- Addressed a bug with flickering texture on ramp east of L’Enfant Promenade.
Level Design gaps
- Fixed a gap present between the building and the ground in Downtown West.
- Fixed a gap between the wall and the ground on the corner East Executive Ave NW and H street NW.
- Fixed a gap between the door and the ground at a building located near “National Bond Armory”.
Download free Division 2 version 1.36 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Division #Update #Patch #Notes #Official