The Division 2 patch 1.45 (update 16.1) is available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Division 2 1.45 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, the Division 2 update 1.45 also added stability and performance fixes.
Previously, a major Division 2 update 1.44 was released which added a new Seasonal Manhunt, new Leagues, a new Global event, and new unique rewards, as well as an Apparel Event. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Division 2 version 1.45 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in today’s Division 2 patch 1.45? – September 27, 2022[PvP]
- Addressed an issue where Shrapnel Trap Skill is too powerful.
- Addressed Chest pieces are missing an Attribute roll.
- Fixed the Picaros Holster related issues.
- Fixed the Striker’s Battlegear related issues.
- Addressed a bug where Dye slots have no functionality on all gear pieces from the Umbra Initiative Gear Set and Brazos de Arcabuz Brand Set.
- Addressed a bug where Doctor Home Exotic rifle is not working in PvP
- All High-End Assault Rifles have Rifle damage as a Core Attribute.
- Signature Weapon remains hidden regardless of the chosen settings
- Addressed a bug where Legendary difficulty Tidal Basin: laser boxes are too tanky.
- Addressed a bug where Doctor Home Exotic rifle does not have a proficiency rank
- Addressed a bug where Busy Little Bee has two icons in the Expertise Pistols category.
- Addressed a bug where Season 10 vanity pieces can drop from Control Point crates.
Download free Division 2 version 1.45 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Division #Patch #Notes #Update