The Crew 2 update 1.21 (Season 4 The Contractor update) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the Crew 2 1.21 patch notes, the latest update added new open-world activities, new ultra mooded events, new cars, an all-new Motorpass, and much more. Apart from this, the Crew 2 PS4 version 1.21 also includes stability fixes and improvements
Currently, The Crew 2 maintenance is going on. We’ll post the Crews 2 server status here.
Previously, a update added a number of new changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still experiencing issues with the online gameplay. Today’s Crew 2 version 1.21 has fixed a few of these issues.
What is new in The Crew 2 1.21 Season 4 The Contractor update Patch Notes? – November 17, 2021
- (Added) 98 new vanity items – to be released on a weekly basis through the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass (58).
- 10 smokes
- 19 tires
- 14 underglows
- 11 nitros
- 13 horns
- 9 window tints
- 14 rooftops
- 4 outfits
- 4 helmets
- (Fixed) The current selected Underglow will no longer be equipped even if you’re leaving the custom menu without equipping it.
- (Fixed) The Smooth TStrtetchtetdt (we mean “Stretched”) Asphalt Tire typo in Vanity.
- (Fixed) Polish text version of the translation for “Horn” in the customization menu.
- (Added) 17 LIVE Summits including:
- 4 Premium LIVE Summits
- 5 ultra mooded LIVE Summits
- (Fixed) Summit activities are now in the same order as how they are displayed in-game when being accessed from “The Crew® 2 Hub” website.
- (Fixed) “Platinium” changed to ” Platinum” on the Summit Features splash screen.
- (Fixed) Red background over the “Mailbox is full” message in summit rewards. We realised that red on red wasn’t the most visible thing.
- Keep track of upcoming LIVE Summits at The Crew Hub.
- (Fixed) The animation that shows earned stars in hobbies is no longer repeating in the Summit.
- (Fixed) Pressing “Esc.” when collecting hobbies rewards is no longer closing the menu completely.
- (Fixed) The Skilled Climber hobby is now properly working.
- (Added) New game mode: The Contractor.
- (Added) 2 brand-new Motorpasses.
- (Added) Daily Challenges and 4 Weekly Challenges.
- (Fixed) Motorpass “Exclusives” UI Tag is no longer bugged when changing languages and switching tabs.
- (Fixed) Motorpass Intro Cinematic is no longer skipped if the player opens the Motorpass menu from the In Game News, or before the Profile menu has fully loaded.
- (Added) 4 ultra mooded event.
- (Fixed) A total of 19 shortcuts and exploits on the following races:
- Along The Mississippi
- American Cars In The Midwest
- Bay Area to Central Valley
- Big Bend
- Black Hills East
- Canyon By Night
- Central Woods to Amarillo
- Coastal Range to LA
- Coconut Grove
- Motor Trend Classic
- Ski Jump
- Strip South
- The Middle of Nowhere
- To The Big Cow
- (Fixed) “New Game” or “Continue” splash screens no longer have broken characters.
- (Fixed) The spare parts counter properly displays the number of parts.
The Crew 2 New Cars 2021
- (Added) 24 New Vehicles
- Shop additions
- Ford Crown Victoria (SR)
- Ford Crown Victoria – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Ford Crown Victoria – Limousine (SR)
- Cadillac Deville (Coupé) (SR)
- Chevrolet 3100 (SR)
- LIVE Summit rewards
- Proto HuP ONE – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Motorpass, including
- Cadillac Deville (Coupé) – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Chrysler 300 SRT8® – Limousine (SR)
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Outclassed Edition (SR)
- Chevrolet 3100 – The Rocket Co. (SR)
- And more to be revealed throughout the Season!
- Shop additions
- (Fixed) Nitro is no longer misplaced on the exhaust of the Honda CBR 1000RR SP2.
- (Fixed) The Pontiac GTO The Judge exclusive liveries are now properly centred.
- (Fixed) The Cadillac Eldorado Brougham is no longer missing its name in languages other than English.
- (Fixed) The tint vanity is no longer applied to the daylight of McLaren 12C.
- (Fixed) The turbo gauge is now properly working for Corvette ZR1 & Corvette C7 ZR1 Convertible.
- (Fixed) ARB sliders pro settings are no longer missing from the KTM X-BOW R’s Alpha Grand Prix discipline.
World (Visual & Audio)
- (Added) New main menu.
- (Added) New “The Contractor” landing page and start menu videos.
- (Added) New HQ Bus and new world billboards posters
- (Improved) Time Attack End Screen: ghosts times have been added in the end screens of Time Attack missions to compare with player’s score.
- (Fixed) Missing letter “p” in “Mississipi Special” event in many languages. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- (Added) New Missions.
- (Improved) Updated Livemap default height.
- Addressed LoD issue on the river in New York between Rikers Island and Upper east side.
- Fixed road marking texture is no longer extending beyond road on a pier in Los Angeles.
- Addressed invisible wall under Antennas in Dreamland.
- Fixed floating objects in L.A. near Inglewood on the left side.
- Addressed cars are no longer appearing out of a building hit at high speed.
- Addressed LoD issue on the mountains between the southern highway and Rio Grande River.
- Fixed floating object in a Church’s yard near Washington.
- Addressed floating trees in Old Louisiana.
- Addressed floating pavement in LA to the NW of East LA.
- Fixed “Los Angeles” race GPS is no longer going off-road when racing through difficult terrain obstacles.
- Addressed a bug with certain horns.
- Fixed cars are now properly accelerating according to their performance when using some PS4 controllers on PS4 and PC.
- Cannot complete Miami Airport Slalom Skill: assets are blocking the way.
- Isolated assets in the Ocean can be seen from the Livemap.
Download free the Crew 2 patch 1.21 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Crew #Update #Patch #Notes #Season #Update #Cars #Event