The Ascent update 7 is now available to download on PC (Steam), Windows 10, and Xbox One. According to the Ascent patch notes, the latest update added free Chongqing Pack to the game.
Recently, a big update added new changes, fixes, and a long list of improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s The Ascent patch 7 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
The Ascent Patch 7 Notes – January 27, 2022
The Chongqing Pack contains:
The Interhabber Shades
: Worn by Habbers that have seen the world, this piece doesn’t come cheap, but you’ll look amazing and that’s all that matters
The Distant Goggles
: A very sightly set of goggles. The style has become popular outside of the Arcology and is finally getting more available here as well. Goggle shortages, am I right?
The Moon Jacket
: This won’t stop bullets, but it will stop others in their tracks, as they gaze upon your magnificent Moon Jacket
2 new tiger-themed Shirt skins
: Tiger and Tiger White
- And last but not least,
the 2 new weapons skins
: Tiger and Tiger White!
To unlock the Chongqing Pack for free, click download here on Steam and find the items by vising the relevant vendors:
- Go to any
to unlock the Interhabber Shades (13,300 ucreds), the Distant Goggles (16,500 ucreds) and the Moon Jacket (22,000 ucreds).
- Go to any
to apply the Tiger (free) or Tiger White (free) shirt skin.
- Go to any
or any [grafter] to apply the Tiger (free) or Tiger White (free) weapon skins.
- Fixed an issue that could occur where an indefinite unresponsive state could occur when a Player attempts to host an online session when the ‘You can join multiplayer games’ privilege is set to ‘Block’.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during a Coop game when entering Nitroad or The Node.
- Fixed a rare issue where the ‘Failed to host game’ prompt appears after a Player attempts to host a Coop game with a new or saved game, under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur for the Host Player when a Client Player buys an item from a Vendor.
Gameplay (all platforms)
- Turrets now show the correct level when encountering them.
- Fixed an issue where enemies may not all spawn correctly during ‘Data Miner’ (Mission 5).
- Fixed an issue during ‘Liberation Operation’ (Side Mission 19) where in certain instances, the Forman and his guards could despawn during the mission.
- Fixed some minor audio issues in the Journal.
Translation (all platforms)
- Many translation fixes across all non-English languages.
Misc. Fixed (all platforms)
- Fixed some minor collision issues
Download free Ascent update 7 on PC(Steam), Windows 10, and Xbox One.
#Ascent #Update #Patch #Notes #Chongqing #Pack