The Ascent update 1.02 (1.002) is now rolling out on PC (Steam), Windows 10, and Xbox One. According to the official Ascent version 1.02 patch notes, the latest update added a bunch of bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the Ascent patch 1.02 (1.002) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, the Ascent update 1.01 was released with some minor fixes and changes.
Since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s The Ascent update 1.02 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
The Ascent 1.02 Patch Notes (1.002.000)
- Added a ‘saving’ icon that displays on the right side of the screen.
- Added stability in Single Player, including a number of 1 x crashes.
- Addressed Co-op stability issues.
- Addressed controller disconnection issues.
- Fixed a bug where enemies that might spawn anchored incorrectly.
- Fixed a Local Coop issue where you could copy and overwrite profiles after specific steps were taken whilst disconnecting controllers.
- Addressed a bug where Clients could not rejoin a Host after a disconnection.
- Fixed an issue where a Player could start a Single Player game whilst accepting an invite for a Coop session.
- Addressed a bug where a Player could sometimes crawl faster during DNMO status.
- Fixed the missing Haptics feedback in the local Coop.
- Fixed an issue where a Client could experience a hang if the Host disconnected the game immediately upon loading the game.
- Addressed several issues where the Player could instigate a soft-lock by interacting with multiple ‘interacts’ at the same time.
- Fixed some minor collision issues.
Download free Ascent patch 1.02 on PS4, PS5 and Xbox.
#Ascent #Update #Patch #Notes