A new Terraria PS4 update 1.25 is now available to download. This update is also available on Xbox One. According to the official Terraria 1.25 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and tweaks. Apart from this, today’s Terraria version 1.25 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game.
Today’s Terraria version 1.25 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Terraria 1.25 Patch Notes – Oct 19, 2021
- “Classic” scheme has been changed to be the closest match Red’s Pick from the Console 1.3 Era (though it retains the ability to remap/add all of the new functions available with 1.4)
- D-Pad Cursor Snap feature from RL/PW can be achieved by binding dpad to Grid Snap (see video below)
- D-Pad Hotbar feature from RL/PW can be achieved by binding the four dpad directions to Dynamic Hotbar 1-4 (see video below)
- Grapple is now bound to B again, along with Interact- Interact may be bound to whatever button players have assigned for Secondary Fire or Grapple, but not any others in order to avoid numerous conflicts and edge case issues.
- Fixed an issue where the system was wrongly capping the maximum number of worlds at 10, but the UI was not recognizing this cap. The world/map cap is now 30 as originally intended, and the UI will enforce this (no New button if you have 30 or more worlds)
- Fixed an issue with not being able to add more offline players to splitscreen on PS4
- Fixed the mouse scroll wheel issues on PS4 and Xbox
- Fixed lag spikes caused by the growth of Pumpkins
- Fixed Player 2+ in split screen not being able to see the Traveling Merchant’s wares
- Fixed Thunderstorms in splitscreen causing blocks to become invisible
- Fixed time being frozen in non-journey worlds when joining a MP session from the tutorial
- Fixed the Angler’s quests not being updated for Clients in a MP session
- Fixed treasure bags only being dropped for one person in MP or Split screen
- Fixed Dungeon Casters and other Projectile weapons’ VFX not showing in the left hand side of the world
- Fixed Geodes not being able to be thrown on the ground to open them
- With this evolved version of these long-standing features, you can now do things that you could not do previously:
- Dpad Hotbar can now be mapped to 0-4 buttons. Previously, this was an all-or-nothing feature.
- Dpad Snap can now be mapped separately (LB+Dpad) in the video – so that players can now use Dpad Hotbar and Dpad Snap at the same time.
- By Default in Classic controls, Dpad Snap is on and no Dpad Hotbar buttons are mapped, we leave this up to you, the player.
Download free Terraria update 1.25 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Terraria #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox