Terraformers update 0.7.100 is now rolling out on PC players. According to the official Terraformers patch notes, the latest update reduced the difficulty, updated localisation, added “undo” for space project activation and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Terraformers patch 0.7.100 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Terraformers Patch 7.100 Notes
- Reduced the difficulty of the early levels
- Updated localisation (for last few remaining non localized lines)
- Fixed missing lz4 library for linux
- Added missing lifeform sfx
- Updated to music tracks to newer versions
- Made a fix where a couple leader specialization would not work at all
- Added “undo” for space project activation
- Fixed a leader skill (speech) which could be done to the same city multiple times
- Fixed the placement of the building popup in cities for users with 4k screens
- Fixed the city dikes button
- Fixed undo after relocating a city
- Temp fix of mines being buildable on ocean tiles
- Fixed the “mine venting” skill on damaged mines
- Fixed that you could still extend a city after the game end
- Added a subscribe to newsletter button on the main menu
- Fixed a warning with dikes on location sidebar (when there is another building present)
- Fixed a bug where buildings would still produce after migrating
Download free Terraformers update 7.100 is now available for download on PC.
#Terraformers #Update #Patch #Notes