Tekken 7 update 4.22 is now available for download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Tekken 7 4.12 patch notes, the latest update resolves some minor issues with the game. Apart from this, the new Tekken 7 patch 4.22 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added various balancing and changes. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Tekken 7 version 4.22 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Tekken 7 4.22 Patch Notes – September 28, 2021
- Added matchmaking related issues.
- Fixed rare game crashing issues.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added overall performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
The official full changelog will be available soon.
The following changes were added previously.
- Balance adjustments for some characters
- Added new customization items.AM
- Added new customization items, “Season 4 Hairstyle Set” and “Season 4 Plushie Set”.
- After you implement the update data and restart the game, the relevant items will be available.
- ARENA stage restore.
- The design of ARENA stage was changed from PAC-MAN 40th Anniversary design to the original design.
- ※BGM for PAC-MAN 40th Anniversary is still available in JUKEBOX PS4®
- New feature added to ONLINE mode. PS4®
- “PS4 Tournaments” has been added.
- Improved general stability.
- Fixed some system-related bugs.
Download Tekken 7 update 4.22 on PS4 and Xbox One.