Team Fortress 2 (TF2) update (Dec 24, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official TF2 patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed a bug where players were unable to preview in-game Community Market items.
Previously, a major update added the Winter 2021 Cosmetic Case, 3 new community-contributed taunts to the Mann Co. Store, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Team Fortress 2 (TF2) patch will address a few of these errors.
TF2 Patch Notes – December 24, 2021
- Fixed not being able to preview Community Market items in-game
- Updated the localization files
- Updated cp_altitude
- Increased capture time on A
- Increased BLU respawn time on A
- Increased RED respawn time on B
- Increased delay before BLU’s first forward spawn activates after A is captured
- Fixed RED having access to a spectator camera on A after the point was captured
- Fixed case where BLU could enter RED’s forward spawn after B was captured
- Fixed a missing respawn visualizer in BLU’s first spawn
- Fixed a texture issue on C cable car tower
- Updated menu photos
- Visual adjustments
Download free Team Fortress 2 update for PC (Steam).
#Team #Fortress #TF2 #Update #Patch #Notes