A new Team Fortress 2 (TF2) update 7742253 is available on PC(Steam). According to the official TF2 patch notes, the latest update adds security and stability improvements.
Previously, a TF2 major update addressed the Musical Maelstrom, Verdant Virtuoso, and Silver Serenade effects. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Team Fortress 2 (TF2) patch will address a few of these errors.
Read more details here.
TF2 Update Changelog – March 21, 2023
- Security and stability improvements.
- Added check to not set Marked-for-Death when mixing Mannpower and Player Destruction (community request).
- Added a check to prevent td_buyback audio spam after the round has started.
- Fixed grapple movement slowing players when mixing Mannpower and Player Destruction. Only team leaders will receive a grapple movement penalty. (community request).
- Fixed missing localization string in the recipe for the Tide Turner.
- Fixed self-illumination effect for the High Roller’s Rocket Launcher and the High Roller’s Medi Gun (community fix from makaroffilya).
- Updated the crocodile model to fix a twisted ankle.
- Updated pl_enclosure_final to fix an exploit that allowed players to get out of bounds.
Download the free Team Fortress 2 update for PC (Steam).
#Team #Fortress #TF2 #Update #Patch #Notes