A new Team Fortress 2 (TF2) update 7708610 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official TF2 patch notes, the latest update added addressed the Musical Maelstrom, Verdant Virtuoso, and Silver Serenade effects.
Previously, a major update addressed the Musical Maelstrom, Verdant Virtuoso, and Silver Serenade effects. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Team Fortress 2 (TF2) patch will address a few of these errors.
Read more details here.
TF2 Update Changelog (Client Version 7708610) – December 8, 2022
The major changes include:
- Fixed a server crash related to the Spy sapping buildings
- Fixed the Battle Bear not using the correct skin for team BLU
- Fixed a materials problem with the Taunt: Tailored Terminal
- Fixed missing sounds and smoothed the loop point for the Taunt: Roasty Toasty
- Updated ctf_frosty to fix various exploits
- Updated pl_rumford_event to fix missing models/materials
- Updated pl_frostcliff
- Fixed sticky bombs from getting attached to the front of the payload cart
- Fixed some window props from hovering
- Fixed displacement crack in uphill near A
- Fixed few misaligned textures
- Fixed players from staying stuck few seconds in old respawn after spawns change
- Fixed players from getting stuck between cart and geometry near last pit
- Increased RED team spawn time slightly after BLU captures 2nd point
- Decreased doorway size near BLU 2nd spawn area
- Improved lighting in doorway near capture point D
- Improved clipping within map
- Updated cp_gravelpit_snowy
- Improved clipping
- Added missing color correction data
- Adjusted BLU spawn to light better and tweak some clipping
- Adjusted intensity and hue of lighting in various places for better readability
- Fixed soundscape transition bugs
- Reduced temperature by 3 degrees
- Updated VScript
- Updated HLTV placeholder player to not be a valid script entity. This fixes some scripts failing on dedicated servers because the HLTV placeholder player isn’t accounted for.
Download the free Team Fortress 2 update for PC (Steam).
#Team #Fortress #TF2 #December #Update #Patch #Notes