Super People update (January 7, 2022) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Super People patch notes, the latest update added a weapon balance and quality-of-life changes.
Super People servers are currently down. You can read and check Super People maintenance and server status here.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Super People patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Super People January 7 Update Patch Notes?
1) Security-related Updates
2) Improved Detection of Unauthorized Third-party Software
[M16A4]– Burst fire mode recoil reduced.
– Can now be equipped with the 8x scope.
– Can now be equipped with the 8x scope. [Uzi Pro]– Damage slightly increased, but range reduced. [UMP9]– Range slightly increased. [W1887]– Damage slightly increased. [SP686]– Damage slightly increased.
– Vehicle collision damage increased.
Item Visibility Improvements
– Adjusted the energy bar’s VFX to make it more distinguishable from a super capsule.
- Bullets will now always pierce through chain link fences when shooting at enemies behind them.
- Improved sound play across makeshift building floors.
- Fixed an issue of your character raising one’s fists instead of the equipped weapon when certain actions are performed.
- Fixed an issue of dropping the Class Skill item when acquiring a certain Class Skill.
- Improved inventory sorting of crafting materials and weapon attachments.
- Ping display reduced when in combat.
- The Ultra graphics setting has been detailed further, and the Very Low graphics setting has been lowered further.
- Fixed an issue where landing after damaging an enemy while Super Jumping as the Shotgun Master would result in the Shotgun Master not being able to do damage.
- Fixed an issue of the Firearms Expert’s Forcefield not applying the slowing effect properly.
- Fixed an issue of the Seeker’s Projectile Tracking skill where the “Toxic Smoke Grenade” arc would not display properly.
- Fixed an issue of characters and vehicles not being able to move into areas where throwables that could be set-up (such as the Molotov Trap) or Smoke Grenades were set-up.
- Fixed an issue of the Nuclear’s RPG round getting stuck on windows in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue of characters being able to pass through motorboats.
- Fixed an issue of the driver’s corpse being able to momentarily continue driving after being killed.
- Fixed an issue where catching on fire would make characters look as if they were floating.
- Fixed an issue of the NPCs’ shadows being visible before they appeared in the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where being healed from being knocked out while in waters shallow enough to be healed, would result in you being able to go prone under water.
- Fixed an issue where moving the world map on top of the ping and then letting go of the mouse would cause the map to continue to move.
- Fixed an issue where being prone in certain locations and situations would automatically transition you into a crouch.
- Fixed an issue where jumping then parkouring over certain objects would result in unnatural movement.
- Fixed an issue where winning while being knocked out would show the winning cam in an unintended way.
- Fixed an issue where reconnecting while riding a vehicle would occasionally allow you to see below the water.
- Fixed an issue where setting Personal Supplies in-game then unselecting them would result in the price information not being reset as intended.
- Fixed an issue where moving to the lobby after adjusting teammate volume settings in-game would result in the game reverting them back to default.
- Fixed an issue where the game would display as you being kicked when disconnected as a result of force quits, freezes, or crashes.
#Super #People #Update #Patch #Notes #Weapon #Balance #Fixes